
Monday, July 20, 2009
A hiking we will go...
Mike, Dale, Andrew, Christopher, Isaac, Roger and Steve took off late morning saturday for some hiking. The hike was supposed to be kid friendly and not too tough....well from what Mike said it was a bit of a challange at some points. But as you can see from these pictures (Thanks Steve!) the views were worth the efforts! At one point they ran into a friendly woodland creature who wasn't afraid of a bunch of crazy boys..and their kids! Bever? Ground hog? Who knows. Mike reported that at one point of the trip he had an almost over whelming urge to yodle! I'm sorry I missed that! That would be ranked right up there with Mike and Brandon's version of "ocean side cherades"! You'll have to ask one of them to explain that. Let's just say Emily and I have some pretty good footage to bring out in case of emergency!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
What a cute family...you guys have been busy! Thanks for the blog invite!
Wow, what great pictures! Looks like lots of fun!
Post a Comment