Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas Eve...the REAL one!


We had the whole gang over to our house Christmas Eve for food and fun!  And boy was there enough to go around!  Mike decieded last minute (that morning) to change the menu on me!  It went from soups, salads, breads and of course deserts to Ham and all the fixin's that go along with that!  So off to Fred Meyer I went in hopes of a prize ohhhh and ahhhh inspiring ham.  I had my doubts seeing as it was Christmas EVE!  But alas...there was plenty.  It seemed to please the crowd and everyone left smiling with their tummies full and well...tired, as expected.


Austin, Ryan, Tiffany, Elise, Mike, and Garrett Just missing Kiley :( 
I think they were all looking at Mike's mom on a chair!  At least I had Elise's attention.


I love this shot of Cole.  He loved this snow globe and was so tender with it.  It has a wind up music box underneith and he would stand and stare at it the whole time it played.  Too precious if you ask me...

Laura looks more like her Aunt Elise than her own mother!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Wow, she really does look like her aunt. She is very pretty. But even if she did look like her Mother, she would still be very pretty.

And I love the picture of Cole...so cute!