My youngest son has quite a few quarks! One being the obsession of putting things down his onsie. Every time I change his diaper lately I hold my breath- but not from the stink! "What surprise awaits me this time?"
Well on this particular morning Cole needed to transport a few more matchbox cars then his chubby little arms could handle. So where else do they go? In the onsie of course!
He had 11 cars stuffed in there! See how proud he was of his efforts to conceal his goods.
Back in they go! With a look of "don't even think of taking them out again Mom!"




3 comments:
It's even better to see than hear you tell about it. At least it's matchbook cars and not pieces of banana...
That is so cute! And quite clever too. I love the last pic. He means business! Thanks for sharing!!
Don't you love the personality when they are so little?? You should come over and play one of these days! I'll let you know when we pour concrete and the backyard will be complete!
Post a Comment