Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Part 7 of "Where's Laura"...

This time she went missing in plain sight!  I was buzy down stairs with who knows what and realized the house had gone quiet.  After calling for Laura a few times I dicieded to go on a hunt since we all know she has a thing for my make-up.  As I was heading up stairs I was actually startled to find her sound asleep about half way up!  The older boys knew she was there and just went about their business comming and going up and down the stairs for quite a while apparently.  I thought she had only been there for a bit...

I wish I could remember what we did that day to make my babies so exausted...this is how I found Cole a short while later.  Neither look too comfortable.  I guess when you're made of rubber any place will do!

2 comments:

Tyrell Berner said...

AWESOME!

Kristie said...

Hilarious! Too bad you didn't get to join them...