Our good friends The Almonds invited us on a last minute get away to their cabin in Suncadia.
We were more than excited to get out of town and hang with no agenda.
On our way to Suncadia we stopped off at the outlets to do a return an bathroom break...
this is how the kids entertained themselves while waiting patiently!
I couldn't stop laughing!
The pool there is wonderful! Lots on areas to play and keep everyone happy. The older 2 boys were hardly seen...they stayed on the two enormous water slides pretty much the whole time.
Cole enjoyed the feet washing stations in various spots around the pool.
Laura was my little dive and a half at this point! She "NEEDED" a smoothie
the moment she saw that they were available (for a small price).
She choose strawberry mango-it was awsome!
We did a lot of relaxing, watching movies, playing wii, and just chatting!
The night we did smores was my favorite! I LOVE smores!!!
I love this picture! It just screams summer to me. Kids hanging out with some sort of wheels and the weather just right no matter the time of day! Ahhhhh good times...

















1 comment:
That place looks awesome! What a great way to spend the summer. And smores sound too good right now. Thanks a lot. I have no graham crackers, marshmallows, and NO FIRE! I guess I'll sit here and crave some all by myself!
Post a Comment