Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Who Dun IT!!!!!!
Coming out of church last sunday this is what I was greeted with! As you can clearly see someone gave my van a big slobbery kiss then headed for the hills! Can you believe it?! Yes I am going to use (!) in all my sentences simply because I am still in shock that this happened (at church) and no one stuck aroud to at least say sorry!! (double !!) So here's where you all come in, well at least those of you who care and live close...If you see a white vehicle with a good amount of damage to thier front driver side bumper or side with likely a fare amount of black paint on it please question them until I can get to them! JK. But seriously...I was well in the white lines and not to mention parked way in EBFE so why did they want to park right there!! Oh and by the way I do have a piece of the other car that they left behind in their hasty flight! So between the paint damage and missing piece I think I have a pretty good evidence pile going!!!!! On the bright side...wait no bright side here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is not a lucky van... and if i see a white car at church with suspicious looking black damage, I'll pull out my detective book and take a license plate number for you... Sorry. that's crappy. Majorly!!! (triple !!!)
It was me!!! JUST KIDDING!!!!! I can't believe (wait, yes I can) that it happened at church. That totally stinks!
That does suck! Especially because that honest church member didn't stick around! lol I would hang out in the parking lot and scope out the cars! Good luck, and man that stinks!
I think you just wanted to make me feel better about the "kiss" on our Routan! Thanks! And I hope you catch 'em!
Post a Comment