Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Maui...Day #12

A day at the beach for 6 hours is sure to be a relaxing day....well I'm here to report it WAS!
Here's my view when I was laying on my towel...
Chech out how clear the water was...guess it always is on this beach. It's out favirote of all time-Makena.
That's Mike in the water...Lookin' at a huge flock of birds!  Great sight to behold if you ask me!
This is Mike's pic of the waves...
After we got back-cleaned up a bit-watched the sun set-and snapped a pic we headed out to dinner.
 I think this is the best view we've had since we started coming here. 
Truth be told I'd stare at the dumpster just to get another couple weeks here!
We ate at ...
where Mike made faces at me and came up with hid halloween costume..."scary goblin"!
Here's my scary costume...
Then we hopped over to Kimo's for a Hula Pie.  We missed it the first night because we were simply too stuffed.  Not this time..we thought ahead and only ordered the small pizza (which was delic as usual).

No comments: