Monday, January 23, 2012

I HEART YOU...


Little messages...When I came into my bathroom I almost missed the message my darling Dale was trying to send me...All this was the things I had asked him to pick up from around the house...(Probably not as nicely as he deserves).  So not only did he make me cry from his endless sweetness, but from pure guilt.  Please don't judge.  I know my kids love me even after the hoots and hollas...they all still sneak in my bed at night and snuggle as close as possible!  Sweet forgiveness...
Yes, it is kinda nasty that MY tooth brush is on my bath mat... There again, don't judge :)

3 comments:

April Bishop said...

Awww. Sweet boy!

Jon and Caprice said...

awesome! That is so cute. I love all your posts, especially the one of Cole. he needs to come over soon to play!

Kristie said...

Dale is so clever! Very cute!!