Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Where's Laura Part #9...

Laura is mildly obsessed with playing games on my phone...Actually really obsessed.  If I put it down for a split second she's like a fly on stink!  This is where I found her after passing through the kitchen 2 times and not even noticing here hanging out there.  (you can't tell but she's forced to be here cuz my phone is plugged in and almost out of battery)  She's gotten kinda sneaky and knows now to turn the volume down so her game playing won't be interrupted by ME!



3 comments:

Heidi said...

That's hilarious! I told Luke yesterday, that when I was his age, all I had were a few toys and the outdoors. He doesn't believe me. He cannot even fathom it. Kids these days are totally obsessed! lol And way too smart!

April Bishop said...

I love that you didn't see her for a few times. And that she's totally ignoring you in the pictures... Games on phones are the greatest invention ever. Always a perfect distraction!

Elise said...

she always seemed to find my phone when i was there as well!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS LITTLE GIRL!