Thursday, May 17, 2012

DisneyLand... 2012

For spring break we headed south for a little sun shine and Disney fun! 
We packed our bags and headed to the airport...

 Drew{}Cole
 Laura and creepy sleepy guy...
 I'm not sure if Dale was concerned or just bored already before take off.
 But either way he read the whole pamphlet HA!
 Cole's 1st pair of Mickey ears.  He wore them everyday after that!

 Laura was pretending to talk to Minnie...She had no idea I was watching and listening :)
 I love this picture...Drew (Classic Drew) is pretending to get hit by the car...Cole (Classic Cole) is pouting because he wasn't in the drivers seat...Laura (Classic Laura) is diva-ing it up for the camera...and Dale (poor Dale) is bored and really not wanting to take a picture with them!

 Yay!  We found Mickey...
 We traveled around Disney Land at a neck breaking speed...but when we stopped for a rest or one of the million snack breaks...Drew and Dale would shut their eyes and chill!  I love how my glowing boy is soaking up the sun so peacefully!!!
 Of course we did Splash Mountain!  The boys plotted to make silly faces for the camera :)  Laura is in front of me but barely visable.  This pic made me laugh out loud!!
 Laura about died when we spotted Minnie!  I love how magical all this is still for her and Cole...

 Where's Cole?!  I love that the saying on the gate was as such...
Cole hated the sun and thus we have this pasty white little man!

 That neck breaking speed seemed to affect us all at one time or other!  Mike fell fast asleep at dinner one evening.  Cole was passed out in the stroller and Laura was to my left laying her head on my lap.  Dale, Drew and I were the only ones left to enjoy our meals warm :)

 While standing in line for the Buzz Lightyear ride Mike looked up the "cheats" on how to score higher...I still kicked is crack with out the cheats!!! My score was the one on the left in the 2nd pic :) awwww yah!

 Cole was quite the ladies man!  Anytime we saw a princess he would turn up the HAM DIAL!  The funniest thing was they all fell for his 3yr old charms!!!
 He made friends pretty much everywhere! 
 Pool time was scarse...The weather didn't totally cooperate as far as the temperature. 
But one day did, just enough for the kids and Mike to get wet. 
Cole and I stayed in the hot tub or wrapped tightly in towels!

 While we were on Tom Sawer's island Laura and Cole happened apon a little family of ducks...And decieded to take a stroll with them :)

We had a super great time in Disney Land this year!  Until next time...

2 comments:

Miss Chelsey said...

Love the pictures! Love keeping up with your family even though I'm far away!

Kristie said...

Your Splash Mountain pic was so awesome!!! I loved it! Now I want to go back to Disneyland!