Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Laura's 6!

I still am having a little trouble believing my baby girl is now 6 years old!  But here she is celabrating with her cute little girlfriends!!  We planned a garden themed party...complete with bug anntena crowns and cup cake flowers in dirt (coco sprinkles) with gummy worms!  The girls all colored a couple garden designes and hung them on the wall for display...

 Afterwards they played place the spot on the lady bug!
 I promise Laura wasn't the only one having fun...even though by the looks of it she seems to be :)


 ...played pass the lady bug...
 ...then on to presents!
 Quickly followed by cupcakes and treats galore!
Can't you feel the anticipation these 2 were experiencing!  CAKE!!!
Nolan : Cole
 Laura is sure lucky to have such lovely little friends both at church and school!  She had such a wonderful time celebrating her 6th!  And a huge shot out to MY girl Tiffany...Heroin of the day!  Since I mindlessly planned Laura's party for the exact same day as Mike's surgery, Tiffany stepped in and did a wonderful job carring out Laura's party in my absence!  I should be the one getting surgery to fix my memory...not possible yet?  I'll volunteer for the test run!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Love that Laura! What a cute party!