Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Red Socks...

Baseball is over and I am almost sane again!  This year the boys were on the same team which made practices and games a whole lot easier.  They had a great season and lots of fun playing ball. 


Dale had the awesone opportunity to pitch this season.  He loves the feel of the mound! 
 He did pretty good too...a bit better after his Uncle Brian gave him a few professional pointers. 
 Lots of good support in the family :)!
 Gramma Christine and Papa Brad were super fans as always!

 Both of my boys like the shorter ball pants but their AWESOME momma got the wrong ones :)  So they just yanked them to the desired length every game!  I love a little tradition in sports...
 Drew got sick of me snapping pictures so he shot me a snot rocket!!!


1 comment:

Heidi said...

That is so cool!! I love baseball. Your boys sure look great in their uniforms. :)