Since this vacation turned into a "trip" we didn't get a lot of relaxing done!
That's ok though...our kids had the time of thier lives!!! And we enjoyed every moment of it also...well ;) I stopped blogging during the vacation and decieded to just combine the day posts into one or two or three...(you get it) really BIG ones. I took over 1000 pictures!! So hold on and get comfy- cuz here goes a fast look back at out 3 week Maui "Trip" :)
Polo Beach, Wailea
Mike and the kids went shell hunting...I caved and followed them! Who needs a rest in Maui?!
For dinner...Bubba Gumps!
Pool at the condo...
Hike up to the Iao Needle.
On the way home we found a Ukelele shop in N. Maui. Drew has wanted a "real" ukelele for a few years...he finally got his wish! Mike bought one for himself too so they can take lessons together.
Cole is borrowing if for now :)
Early morning jam session on the lani...I think Cole might be a lefty musician.
We snuck in to our usual condo's pool for the day..Hehe! It's bigger and better.
No one cared...we're regulars there anyway!
Makena Beach, Makena
Shell hunting once again...and I found the coolest little coral.
I have big plans for this little treasure!
I have big plans for this little treasure!
Mike's Mom and Step Dad Joined us a week into our vacation.
The numbers were a little better with an even ammount of adults to kids at that point!
I think Dale should get the award for most time spent in the water...whether it was in the pool or ocean he never wanted to stop! He loved snorkeling and boogie boarding. We're gonna try him at surfing next time. He seems to take to the water pretty naturally.
Headin' out to Lahaina for some dinner and shopping...
Everywhere we went if we stopped even for a second Papa Brad found something to sit on...Laura was usually right there with him!
Us ladies enjoyed the sunset while the boys waited for the pizza to be done. Pretty sure Lahaina has the very best pizza I've ever tasted! Lahaina Pizza Co. is tops on my list...
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
This huge fella was there to greet us when we got home...how kind!
Stupid bug got him self stuck in the mat though!!! Ha!
Makes me shiver everytime I see this pic...
Makes me shiver everytime I see this pic...
No comments:
Post a Comment