We got really good at doing this...Just hangin' out.
This was another day at our usual condo's pool...
This is the only picture of the day :)
The next day we had a hankering for some really good snorkeling. So we drove north to Honolua-Mokuleia Bay. The path down to the beach is pretty cool. You emerge thourgh some trees on to a beautiful white sand beach. Pretty awesome if you ask me!
The snorkeling was great...
...and the boogie boarding...
...and the chillin'...
...and the cave exploring...Then off to see the blow hole a bit more north.
My tough guy!
Not as impressive in a picture as it is in real life...But cool just the same!
It was pretty windy down by the blowhole. The waves were fierce! And so was Drew's hair do!!
3 comments:
Woah, Drew! Nice hair! And I love the heart hole in the rock. It doesn't look real...
That heart hole is so cool!! I'm glad you guys had such a good time! :)
I haven't looked at blogs in weeks! It was fun to look back at your Hawaii trip. I'm glad you had so much fun!
Post a Comment