Friday, November 20, 2009

Fall '95

Not much has changed since then...I still wear his t-shirts! This was taken almost 15 years ago at Lakes High School. That's where it all began! I stumbled on this old photo while looking for some of our wedding pictures. This is classic "Mike and Bekah". Just chillin' with no agenda until something better comes up (or my Mom find's out we're together).

5 comments:

Kristie said...

I love this picture of you guys! It is so cool that you two have so much history. Although I think I prefer your styles today :)

Brandon and Emily said...

Love to see the photos to match all of the stories I hear about.

I see all of your background, two birds and everything. Maybe it is just your computer. I will be over this week to show you how to make the photos bigger.

April Bishop said...

Sweet.

Gillian said...

Wow! Check you two out! HS sweethearts! :-)

WASHINGTON PUCKETTS: said...

Lovin' the sweet outfits and the do's! I too think it's pretty cool you guys have so much history! I hardly recognized you, but Mike still looks the same!