The field trip for this month was to the local Safeway grocery store. Believe it or not this is one of the kids favirotes! I actually even enjoy the time. The kids get to take a guided tour of all the departments and taste the goods of each one. With the exception of the meat department, naturally!
Really? Posing on the meat counter? That's my girl!!!
Really? Posing on the meat counter? That's my girl!!!




These 2 goof balls had such a good time!

2 comments:
Fun preschool. Cute pictures. Shoe shopping?
Yum! Chocolate smoothies! I'd go just for that :) And of course it wasn't a "waste" of time at your house! Spending time with friends and eating yummy food is never a waste (why is everything I say about food?? Hmmm...). Thanks again for having us over. We'll have to get together again soon (Maui maybe??) and not wait a whole year to do it!
Post a Comment