Friday, November 13, 2009
Dale's Birthday Party...Finally!
Sooooooooo...As most of you might know, Dale had his birthday way back in September. We are just getting around to having his party however. With Mike and I gone the first 2 weeks in October and all the planning and coordinating that took I absolutely FORGOT my first born's special day was comming. The monday before the 27th of September Dale comes to me a little solom and asks when his party is. To my horror I realized I had totally forgotton! So I then planned very last minute a "family" party (dinner here) and thought that would satisfy the boy! Yah well...no. It's all about the friends right now in his life! So when we got back from vacation I purchased invitations and moved forward! The boys all had a great time. Legos, hot dogs, chips and a whole lot of running around made the evening a success.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment