Laura's new and unexplained fasination is to pull or push, whatever it takes, all the cusions off the couches! I can't even explain how annoying this is. So when I came from the laundry room to the family room and saw this I was naturally a little peturbed. Which became super annoyed when I went to locate said criminal and found her doing this...
With an accomplice this time. She has since enlisted her, not so innocent, little brother in her life of crime. At least they were enjoying themselves....that is until Mom came on the scene!
What is the excitement in doing something so silly and back breaking (for Mom)?

With an accomplice this time. She has since enlisted her, not so innocent, little brother in her life of crime. At least they were enjoying themselves....that is until Mom came on the scene!
What is the excitement in doing something so silly and back breaking (for Mom)?
No comments:
Post a Comment