This was for sure a fun and exciting holiday season! Although I am sad to see it go I am also ready to keep moving on. Alot of good memories were made and bonds strengthened. I truely feel blessed to have such wonderful family and friends to share these very important moments with. Until next time...
-Andrew was playing with his lego guys one evening here in front of the family room tree while Mike and I relaxed on the couch after we had put the little ones to bed. I couldn't resist a quick shot of such a tender moment. He didn't even notice...just kept on playing.-
4 comments:
That is a very sweet picture. Thank goodness for camera's, so we can capture these tender moments. And do be sorry for sneaking onto my blog...your so silly. I would have done the same ting to yours if I'd found it first. :) Love your blog by the way.
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Isn't it nice to be back to normal though? I just heave a sigh every January 5th...
I love this photo. I wish my boys would stay still long enough to capture a tender moment.
love, love, love the pic!
Post a Comment