The three older kids were playing hide and seek last night and I felt bad for Laura. She couldn't find anywhere to hide that the boys didn't find her right away so....I helped out! This was the perfect hiding place. Except now I'm worried the boys will attempt this at a later date. Silly mom, hide and seek is for kids!
And now for Cole's debut! He found himself in quite the situation this evening...look familiar Kristie? Earlier he emerged from the upstairs bathroom with 2 wet sleeves and a really bad one sided slick hair-do. Yes he was playing in the toilet. Of course he was bathed (once again) re-dressed in new jammies and let loose. Which was a mistake on my part. Moments later I hear "MOM!!!" I come running to the down stairs bathroom to find this...aparently the top half wasn't enough for him, he now wanted to see what toilet swimmimg felt like. He looks distressed only because I screamed out of pure horror at the sight of my youngest fully submerged in a location not quite fitting for baby. Before I screamed he was having the time of his life...way to ruin the fun Mom!


5 comments:
Way to ruin the fun, mom! JK. I would have freaked to find my baby in the toilet! Hopefully it's clean?
Oh my gosh! When I first saw the picture of Laura, I thought she had gotten up there by her self. I was shocked! You are a thinker Becka. I bet she loved that. And as for Cole in the pot, that is hilarious! I would have freaked out too. But I'm glad you stayed calm enough to take a picture first. :) LOL So funny!!
Excellent hiding place! And what is it with kids and the toilet? It must put out secret baby vibes that call small children to it's disgusting waters...
I gasped when I saw the picture of Laura! Though I much prefer it to the time I found her in Cole's pictured location!! :) Too cute!
LOL!!!
Post a Comment