Laura's pre-school took a field trip to the public library where they were read to and taken
on a tour. Laura doesn't look too thrilled, I know. She tends to be a bit shy when she isn't in her element. Notice she didn't sit down for the story telling? Eventually her legs won and she sat down by Sam.
Now she's smiling! After a stop at a friends house and some lunch
we went for some ice cream/visiting teaching.
One of the ladies on my list works at Wendy's and is a bit harder to
get in touch with so we surprised her at work!! Anything to get 100%!
I figured a little frosty action would bring out the best in my girl too.





1 comment:
Have a good weekend? Happy Birthday early... ( I wanted to be the first!) See you Thursday. Oh, and I'm inviting us the next time you go and hit some balls... The pitching machine looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment