Thursday, May 13, 2010
I'm on the map...
I couldn't believe my eyes when we happened apon this sign...Never before seen in real life! It was down in Portland. A few weekends ago I went on a girls weekend with my Mother-in-law and Sisters-in-law. We were driving around looking for a decent place to eat and spotted this magificent sight! Some of you may not be able to understand my joy...but when you have such a common name like mine and such an uncommon way of spelling it, it can be annoying at times with mispronunciations and never a magnet of mug to speak of! Until this fatefull day...I smiled for a little bit after that :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
What are my chances of a Tyrell St? Maybe in Portland!
That is way cool!! I don't think I have ever seen a street sign with my name on it.
Post a Comment