I'm lovin' havin' a 9 1/2 year old these days! Mike and I always said that when the boys were finally big enough to push the mower they would be taking over the task...that day is finally here! Dale was hanging out with Gramma Christine and Papa Brad one saturday and was asked to help by mowing the lawn...he did a great job and when he came home and told all about the money he had earned and the ability he just discovered he had, we both smiled and lovingly said "Great, our lawn next!" He got so giddy from all the new found money making opportunities he has excitedly taken on a few other lawns aroud the neighborhood and is becomming quite the yard man.
Andrew has even gotten in on the action. He is the BEST weed puller of all time! He is so maticulous and focused when willing that not a single weed made it past this kid!! And as you can see this poor bed has been extremely neglected and the weed have almost won us over.
I had to lock these two crazies inside. They wouldn't stay out of the way!
They looked on from a pretty comfy vantage point.




2 comments:
I love it! Esp Dale's sweaty hair. Shows he's working hard! Ethan started mowing last year and it's great. Gotta make them earn their money, right?
It looks awesome! I can't wait until my kids are older so they can mow the lawn! Seriously, didn't we have kids so someday they would be our little maids?? Well, I did. :)
Post a Comment