Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Start 'em Young...

In preparation for the upcomming get away Kristie-Kaisa-Laura and I went to the nail salon and endulged in a little girly time!  I think it was a hit with the little ladies...Kristie and I already are addicted :) 
You can almost make out the toe I destroyed 3 weeks ago!  It's still crooked and swollen...what to do with a broken toe? Get it painted pretty!!



4 comments:

Gillian said...

How fun! And I have to add that Laura has grown up so much! She's such a doll.

Rochelle said...

So fun having a daughter!! Where are you off to???

Celeste Pearson said...

Have so much fun in Maui! I think they don't let you off the plane unless you have pretty toes, so good thing you two went :)

Kristie said...

I would have posed better had I known my toes would make the blog! :)