Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Beautiful Bride...

For those of you who haven't had the privledge to make the aquaintance of this young lady, allow me to intorduce her...This is Ryann Schliep and I just love her to pieces.  Years ago when I was first inducted into the institution of Young Womens, Ryann was my Beehive!  I was only 21 at the time and she was on her way to Mia Maids.  So the gap wasn't all that much (in my mind) and I fell in love with her sweet, kind, and loving perlonality.  She became our go to girl for babysitting shortly after Drew was born and found herself helping on vacations with us as well as all the date nights from then until recent!  More than that she became like my younger (not too much :) ) sister.  Now she's all grown up and found herself a handsome prince to marry...no more babysitting :(.  But isn't she the most beautiful bride ever!  And since I know there was some worried about our babysitting situation...she had a younger sister we've conned into watching all 4!

Here's the back of her GEORGOUS Dress!




No comments: