Please don't remind me that I am 2 months behind on this family archive! I realize my mistake and take full blame for all problems that have come from my lack of blog-communication! Seriously though where did the past few months go...summer...spring and all the memory cells I thought I was born with :) Guess I'll try to do a little catch up and fill in the gaps as we go.
This year the boys were super excited once again. They love when the Almond boys come to out bus stop (drive way) in the mornings. So Ann and I took advantage of the monent and snapped a few pics. I forgot what those pants of Dales looked like with out holes!!!
Laura is going to pre-school this year with 2 of her buddies from church. Tyler (pictured) and Kingstin. She lives is a boys world. She really needs a girl friend!! Although she has so much fun with these two little men!This is them in front of Teacher Patsy's home on their first day.
3 comments:
Super cute. If you find your missing brain cells, would you check for mine nearby? Lunch soon? I miss you and I have some jewelry stuff for you... (see I'm willing to bribe you to hang out!) :)
Hey Bekah, Audrey really needs a girlfriend too! We are back in Washington for awhile. With twins on the way we needed to move close to family. I would love to get together and let the girls play sometime. I still have your number and I will call you sometime!
Welcome back! I really love Tyler's shoes...
Post a Comment