Thursday, May 5, 2011

Part 8 of Where's Laura...


So there I was minding my own business getting the up stairs cleaned when I was startled out of my deep pondering to the sounds of my dear little Laura...it went something like this:  MOM!!!!! Yes Laura??  MOM!!! HURRY!!  She sounded a little stressed so I went after the sound of her sweet shouts to find this little thing in this position!!  Of course I scrambled to find my camera all the while she's balancing herself between these walls.  For those of you who have been in my home you know the hall way isn't all that wide but it also isn't all that narrow either.  I'm pretty sure she's made of rubber and glue.  Isn't there a school yard rhyme that goes a little like that??  I'm rubber your glue...Anyways there she was and that's part of (8) "Where's Laura?"

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Too funny! I'm glad she didn't get any higher!