Sunday started off pretty much like all the other days so far...Me sleeping in and Mike up early :)! Since we're 3 hours behind confrence was already well under way by that time. So we downloaded the conference on Mike's laptop and watched our modern day heros and heroins poor their hearts out...Can't get enough of that good stuff!
(Sorry about the pic, can't find a good one on line)
Here's what I did while listening to conference... I've been really into these bracelets lately
Then we sat out back, watched the sun set and laughed out butts off at absolutely nothing...by this time we hadn't really moved ourselves enough to exert all the energy we aquired while sitting and eating all day, so we just laughed the calories away!! Later before we went to bed I finally finshed the 3rd book in the Hunger Games series... I started it back in March!!!! Sad, but the only time I seem to find to read is on vacations :) So I'm gonna start a new book tomorrow!

1 comment:
Found your blog on someone elses. Love the pics. Now I really want to go to Hawaii! Dave will laugh when he sees the hose golf shot. Love the braclets too. Looks complicated. See ya soon. Enjoy!
Post a Comment