Thursday, October 6, 2011

Maui...Day #6

We hung out at the pool for a bit then headed inland for our 2:30 tee time. 
 I actually did wait for the innocent old guy to move before I tee-ed off! I promise :). 
 Just practice swinging here...
 This was the 3rd hole.  I hit a pretty good drive with a slight fade left then the wind took it the rest of the way to land here!!!  It was super duper windy today!  Seriously impossible shot!  My leg is up against the tree with the ball washer less than a yard in front of me and you can see the flag in line with the washer...I actually chipped it right over to land the ball aboput 5 feet from the hole!  I shocked myself silly :) Did a little dance, Mike was a bit embaressed...
 Mike rocked the driving for our small team! 

 I couldn't stop laughing when we approched the hole on 13!  There was this pretty golden retriever chillin in the sand trap!  She was sitting up then respectfully layed down while we chipped and putted. Too funny!!!
 You can see the dog in the trap on the left...
 Thought this was kinda cool looking...cart wheel.
 After 4 hours of golf we were super hungry!  We headed back towards the condo and stopped off at the Shops at Waliea for a "Cheese Buger In Paridise".  I had fish tacos...gotta try 'em everywhere I go!!

No comments: