Thursday, October 6, 2011

Maui...Day #7

Yep...Golf again!  Mike lives for this stuff and since the clubs we rented were AWSOME and the weather was even AWESOMER we went again.  But not before I took a 2 hour nap!  Man, I felt spoiled. 
 I have to say I had a great time both days...but I am soooooo pooped! 
 We both got a good laugh when we finally found Mike's ball sitting perfectly nestled in the hose!!
 He did a great job playing it from this scary location...
 Ok...Sorry for all the rear shots...But this one was my crowning glory!  We were behind a 3 some of
slow-pokes!  So then the 4 some of guys behind us caught up to us and had to wait while we waited...So needless to say I had quite audiance.  And I hit the most amazing drive of my golf life...Long-straight-and FAR!  I fully expected to flub the shot and walk quickly to the cart so no one could discuss the mishap further...BUT NO!  Can you tell am pretty happy about that shot! Our coach says positive success recognition is a good way to getting better at golf!  So there it is :) 

2 comments:

April Bishop said...

nice calves...

Kristie said...

You're killin' us. Tony won't look at your blog anymore.:)