What's a trip to Maui with out a beautiful rainbow...?
Today was unusually cloudy which turned out to be a bit of a relief for both of us.
So mike drove me to a quilt store so I could oooh and ahhh and wish apon a star!
One day I will be a wonderful quilter and will have Mike to
thank for taking me there to get all kinds of inspiration!!
After some shopping at Wailers Village in Ka'anapali we headed to Lahaina for dinner and a show.
We had dinner at Bubba Gumps..another of our favirote.
I of course had coconut shrimp!! If you are one of those people afraid of fried meals...Sorry for ya!
These shrimp are super tasty and plentiful!!!
Nice view...right?! This how we spent dinner time...AHHHHHHH!
YUM!!! I couldn't resist...I had to eat one before I snapped a pic :)
Saw this sign across the restaurant and thought to myself...Momma is sure happy right now!
A sweet lady at the table next to us offered to take our pictue when we were going to leave.
She took quite a few and this is the best we came out with.
I think she was trying to get the sun set which didn't work since it wasn't on that setting...
We went to see this show about the history of Hawaii...AMAZING! Great talent lies in Maui!
Then we walked a bit in Lahina and just enjoyed the warm weather and slow night life...
Oh and had another Malona bar! Banana flavor tonight :)
I think I might come back a hundred pounds heavier from all the goodness we've feasted on!
It's a vacation thing.
Oh and had another Malona bar! Banana flavor tonight :)
I think I might come back a hundred pounds heavier from all the goodness we've feasted on!
It's a vacation thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment