Here's just a few tid bits of the goings on of Cole. He keeps himself quite entertained these days since Laura had started Kindergarten. You know how it is...If it's too quiet-it's time to go searching for a missing 3yr old!
If this little man would just take a real nap on a bed (crazy thought I know) instead of a find a spot and drop nap, he just might find it more to his liking!!
I have no idea what was going on in his constructive/destructive mind when this beauty came about...
Please note the surprise at the end of the TP!
That's my boy! I take full responsibility for this little gem...
Except I have no clue what I did to confuse him in such a way!!!
I truly LOVE this little person! He makes me laugh, cry, smile, sigh,
and most of all proud to be his mommy...
4 comments:
He is so cute!! And he seems like so much fun. I bet you are loving having so much alone time with him. :)
Your little boy is so cute. To know him is to love him! :) Especially all his little old man qualities.
I love that last picture of his eyes. =) And hie undies around his ankles...
How boring your life would be without Cole! :) Love that little guy!
Post a Comment