Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It's Official...

I'm 30!!!  After a fun filled couple weeks my birthday has come and gone...With out all the details of the festivities lets just say I am one EXTREAMLY blessed lady!  I am so very greatful for all my friends and family! Thank you all for helping me officially say GOODBYE to my 20's. It was a wild ride, putting it mildly, and alot has happened to make me the person I am today.  So here's to making my 30's as eventful as I can!

...this is a scene my sister Ginia and I were able to behold...Mike and his brother Ryan doing all the cleanup! Truely a beautiful sight to see....sniff sniff!

5 comments:

Davis Flash said...

Happy Birthday Bekah!

Gillian said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe your only 30...still so young! :-)

WASHINGTON PUCKETTS: said...

Happy Birthday! 30's aren't so bad. It really feels pretty much like your 20s. :0) I'm glad you had a good day!

Tyrell Berner said...

Happy (late) birthday! Hope it was good!!!

Rochelle said...

You look beautiful in those pictures! 30 years young!