Most of you know I suffer (willingly) from a sicknes called "Clean House Syndorme". My stress is directly related to how clean my home is. Clean house= happy mom. Messy/filthy house= yelling, mean, irrational, mess of a mom. You aslo may know however, since Cole was born a year and a half ago I haven't been suffering all that much. I've self-medicated by simply not caring as much when our home is a total wreck! There are the few occasions when I have spent a whole day while the older 2 are at school cleaning, doing laundry, making beds, picking up toys, etc. Well one such day was thursday. Really what was I thinking? It was the day before a 4 day weekend and I think you all know what that means...Well this is what happened friday while I was showering and thought Cole was sleeping. Silly me!!!

Who let the beast out?
Really? Get out of my room...
Found all the missing pillows....
Someone please help me understand how this happened?
All his toys INSIDE the crib? Oh wait, where's the baby? Not here...Some evedince was left behind from the one I hold responsible...notice the strawberry short cake house? Yep, Laura was here...hummmm!
I think he was here though. This is one of Cole's favirote places to hide and terrorize! They are still on the floor. I just don't want to pick them up. Even if it only takes me a few minutes.
So, you may not feel the total frusteration in all this but let me tell you the kids soon did! I actually took these pictures to prove to "the man of the house" just how much love is shared on days when they are all home!!! I've said it once or even a few hundred times- I hate no school days! (unless there is really warm weather to be enjoyed outside)








6 comments:
Oh, honey. I feel your pain! Cole's room was classic!
BTW, can we come VT you on Wednesday morning? Maybe we could all clean a room together. Haha. If you could let me know either way. Thanks!!
The first picture was a little pathetically clean, but Cole's room made up for it. :0) I wish I had your disease!!! I have the I-hate-cleaning-there-must-be-something-else-to-do disease. I do have my moments of insanity when the house is a total disaster, but my definition of disaster is not the same as yours. :0) School is good for more than learning!
I can relate. Though we haven't gotten to the level of Cole's crib...and I hope we never do. Knock on wood.
I feel you here...ugh! A messy house is the worst thing for my attitude! Love the new blog layout!
I feel your pain. But can you imagine what would happen if we didn't pick up after them? Yipes!
Post a Comment