Yep, you guessed it! Laura went missing once again today. This time I really started to freak out after about 10 minutes of searching all over the house inside and out. She could hear me the whole time, little stinker, and didn't let on where she was until I was just about in tears. See, Laura has a bad habit of running to the door when someone knocks or rings the bell. With out hesitation she opens it and runs away. I think all you moms know what I'm talking about when something like this happens... you always think of the worst. Well lucky for her the worst didn't happen. Once I located the little mischief maker I did make her stay put so I could snap a few photos for her future family to get a good laugh at! :) She was totally relaxing in there. Probably hiding from her known accomplice- Cole!
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Aside from you being almost in tears, that is HILARIOUS!!! And she is so cute! I love it!
That's a nice sized dryer... Glad you found her and she's lucky she's so cute...
Be glad the dryers are safe now. When I was little my older brothers and sisters were playing hide and seek and my brother was hiding in the dryer. One of my sisters walked by and closed the door and that turned the dryer on. Poor Steve....he was tumbling and tumbling in that dryer, crying for help! I do agree with April....you do have a giant dryer! And Laura is too cute just chillin' in there. I hate when the kids freak us out like that! I've had several experiences. :0)
Post a Comment