A couple nights ago Laura picked one of my favirotes! If you've never read it...you should run right out and buy it!!! Such a good moral to the story and easily understood by kids, even 3 year olds...
The story explains how all the Wemmicks put dot and star stickers on each other. Stars for talents and beauty and dots for lack of grace and just plain goofyness. It has a great spitirual message. The author also wrote a couple others along the same spiritual plane. Love them!
(sorry for the blurry picture, check out the book on line)
I think Laura doesn't think too highly of her younger brother...he aquired quite a few dots. When I asked her what she was doing she said "making Cole a Wemmick". I love it! Who wasn't watching them...oh me :)
So much for my yard sale stickers...






1 comment:
Too cute!
Post a Comment